This first section is just basic information about the wedding day! Here are a few tips to know beforehand:
1. Make sure there is natural light in the room where the bride will be getting ready (window light). This makes a WORLD of difference in your images! I promise!
2. If possible, try to have all bridal details together before the photographer arrives. (Dress, jewelry, shoes, bouquet, garter, veil, etc) This will make the detail shots more efficient!
3. Keep the area near the window free of trash, bags, snacks, etc. This will be where the bride will be putting on her dress! (We don’t need any Aquafina bottles in our bridal portraits:).
4. Allow more time than you think you need to get ready! It’s better to be safe than RUSHED!
5. Relax and have fun! You’re getting MARRIED!!
WEDDING VENDOR INFORMATION:
This information is important in the event of an emergency on the wedding day & it is also needed if your wedding is submitted for publication (magazines or blogs). When submitting to any publication, they will need all of your vendor information. Please complete whatever information applies to your wedding! Little details are the best! ex: your necklace was your GREAT
grandmothers that she wore on her wedding day! When I KNOW these details, I can make sure that I capture everything that has sentimental value to you!
Family formals do not have to take over 20 minutes. However, this is only possible if we are organized beforehand! Please list ten different groupings for family photos. For example: 1. Bride
and groom with parents. 2. Bride and Groom with grandparents. 3. Bride and Groom with siblings. Within these groupings, you can have more than one shot (ex. B&G with Grooms parents, B&G with Brides Parents, etc.) If you have a very large family and more than 10 group photos, I suggest saving some of the extended family shots until the reception so that family portrait time will not interfere with your romantic portraits and you will not keep your guests waiting at the reception. Please inform me of any family members that may not get along and/or may not want to be grouped with a certain other family members so that we can avoid and awkward interactions during family formals. Thank you!!